KNQA has drafted a national policy aimed at creating harmony and providing an overarching framework during the process of developing occupational standards and strengthening linkage between industry and training thus creating a balance between demand and supply of skills and qualifications.
This workshop brings together various stakeholders within the education and training sector, industry players and development partners to validate the draft policy.
Purpose of the Validation Workshop
The purpose of the Virtual Validation Workshop is to:
- To sensitize the stakeholders on the National policy;
- Receive stakeholder’s inputs and submissions for incorporation in the policy;
- Validate the draft Policy;
- PS Dr.Margaret Mwakima, PhD
- PS Eng. Peter K. Tum, OGW
- CPA Rosemary Njogu
- Dr. Juma Mukhwana, PhD
- Dr. Winnie Anne Bulimo, PhD
- Mr. Thaddeus Oanya