WELCOME TO KNQA
The Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) was set up in 2015 to help coordinate and harmonize education, training, assessment and quality assurance of all qualifications awarded in the country; with the view to improving quality and international comparability. The KNQF which the authority has developed and is now implementing is part of Kenya’s international commitments to develop an accurate, reliable and robust database of all qualifications in the country that will allow for comparability and information sharing in the education sector globally.
KNQA helps in coordination and harmonization of the various levels of education by providing the following services
KNQA works closely with various sectors in the Education System to organize these flagship programs
Notice to the Public
The Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) would like to guide those wishing to communicate with us using e-mail as follows.
1. For matters relating to Recognition, Equation and Verification of Qualifications use email@example.com
2. For accreditation of Qualifications and inquiries on accredited institutions and Qualifications use firstname.lastname@example.org
3. General and administrative matters use email@example.com
4. For Credit Accumulation and Transfer use firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Recognition of Prior Learning use email@example.com